Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Kick 4 Kick
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the Kick 4 Kick Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Kick 4 Kick website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Sweden. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Payments & Orders
Cash on Delivery
Pay with cash upon delivery.
With Visa and MasterCard, you can easily accept international payments since Maestro, Eurocard, Visa Electron, and many local cards are treated as Visa and MasterCard when making an international payment.
All prices listed on the website include a Cypriot value-added tax of 19%. Charges for tolls and taxes might be charged by the authorities in the receiving country depending on the legislation in that country. Such charges shall be paid by the customer. An estimation of charges for each country can be obtained here.
A purchase agreement is concluded only when we confirmed your order and you received the order confirmation from us by email.
If you haven´t received an order or shipping confirmation, please check your spam filter or contact us [email protected]
Cancelling the order
If you are fast and we haven’t shipped it yet we might be able to help you. Please send us an email or give us a call as soon as possible.
The site uses only the euro currency.
Shipping & Returns
We ship only in Cyprus and Greece.
All orders will receive a confirmation email when the order is placed and another email when their order has been dispatched. Please allow 2 working days for all orders to process. All orders will be shipped out on normal weekdays, Monday to Friday.
Please ensure you enter your correct and complete delivery address when placing an order as we cannot be responsible for orders that go missing due to incorrect delivery details. For all shipping, please include your contact phone number so that the courier may contact you if there are any problems with delivery. If you do not receive a shipping confirmation email within 2 working days, please contact customer service. Thank you.
For insurance and extra cover please email us at [email protected]
Delivery within Cyprus
We deliver to your door estimated the next day from dispatch. Transport costs will be displayed during checkout and before your payment.
Shipping In Greece
We deliver to your door. Delivery estimate 2 working days from dispatch. Transport costs will be displayed during checkout and before your payment.
All international customers are responsible for customs import taxes and duties within their own country. We will include an invoice with each parcel stating the full amount of each package.
Here at Askari, we want all our customers to be pleased with all of their orders.
We know that not every purchase will fit & returns or exchanges are sometimes needed. Because of this, we offer no-hassle easy returns.
You will be responsible for all return shipping charges.
The goods must have been unused and are in a new condition. All products must be returned to us in their original, unworn, unwashed, & smoke/smell-free condition.
All products must be returned in their original condition with packaging and tags included.
Please note that international customs duties and sales taxes are not refundable.
If you would like to exchange your item for a different size, you will need to send your original item back to our Returns Department. Once we have received your return, we will immediately send you the new size or product you want to exchange. We cannot guarantee the item you would like will still be available when the return reaches our department. If the size or product is not available, you will then be issued store credit for the returned item which you may use to purchase a new product.
Put a note inside the package of your order number and full name, and what products and sizes you would like to exchange, so we can easily find your order and make a smooth exchange.
– On sale items cannot returned exchanged or refunded.
– Limited Edition items cannot be returned.
– Due to hygiene reasons, we do not accept returns on groin guards, mouthguards, and other hygienic products, even if they are new.
– We do not accept returns on gift cards.
– We do not accept exchange or return on custom-made designed products.
– Original shipping fees are non-refundable & return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Email customer service for questions regarding specific measures.
You can always feel safe when buying from Askari Cyprus. All items received for return within the 14-day period will be completely refunded. If an item is received between 15-30 days, it will be returned as store credit. Your refund is first processed when the product reaches our warehouse. It usually takes 3-4 days after we receive the items depending on your bank.
We recommend the use of an insured parcel service for international returns.
Please retain the proof of postage as we cannot issue refunds for items we do not receive.
Askari Cyprus does not cover the cost of the shipping cost for returning items outside of Cyprus.
All of our products are carefully checked before they are packaged. If an item is received damaged or defective, customer service needs to be notified within 3 days for an order replacement of a new product. Notification past the 3-day return window will not be eligible for a refund or replacement.
We guarantee that the products you have ordered are in good shape when you receive them. If you receive a broken or wrong product, please contact customer service as soon as possible.
If for any reason your items are faulty or incorrect, please get in touch immediately via email. We allow 30 days from purchase to refund/exchange a faulty item. We always bare the cost of shipping if you receive the wrong or faulty product/s. Always keep proof of your return until we receive your package.
We highly recommend using a trackable return method. Once we receive your package, your return will be processed in 2-5 business days. You will receive an email when your return is processed.
Askari Cyprus Fight Wear / Kick 4 Kick
13 Prevezis, 1065
Our customer service is always contactable by e-mail for any questions:
We reserve the right to cancel a sale in the event stock is sold out or our suppliers are unable to supply an order, and for any price errors that may occur.
Unless otherwise stated, Kick 4 Kick and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Kick 4 Kick All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.askarifighter.cy for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.askarifighter.cy
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.askarifighter.cy
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from: https://www.askarifighter.cy
Redistribute content from Kick 4 Kick (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Kick 4 Kick does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Kick 4 Kick , its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Kick 4 Kick shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Kick 4 Kick reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or another proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material or material that is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Kick 4 Kick a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Kick 4 Kick, and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Kick 4 Kick logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.